Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gently Used.

I feel like I've been cleaning for years.
Some more interesting finds though. I found my awesome lip balm making kit so I will definitely be making some more in the very near future. I also found the cat-covered Address/Note/Appointment Book that my grandmother gave me. And she was thoughtful enough to write in her friends and family's addresses and phone numbers for me. Saved me a lot of time, let me tell you. She also included some of her activities and appointments during 1997. Unfortunately, as i was going through all my newly acquired friends' addresses my mom informed me that nearly half of them have died since 1997. Bummer. What am I going to do with a bunch of dead people's addresses?
I think this gift proves that I'm the favorite grandchild. I bet if she gave anyone else a book like this it would be completely empty, and thus only half the gift that I got.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That is hilarious. And cats? No wonder she gave it to you. Nana hates cats. Is the lip balm kit the one I gave you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the one you gave me. im so excited i found it. i cant wait to make some vanilla grapefruit lip balm and then call all of nana's friends to let them know about it.

    ReplyDelete